Children are proud to wear the St. John’s uniform and it has many benefits such as giving a sense of belonging and making it easier for staff to identify children when on school trips.
All children are expected to wear the uniform:
- Black school trousers (black shorts in summer are optional), skirt or pinafore dress
- White polo shirt or formal shirt
- Royal blue sweatshirt, cardigan or jumper
- Royal blue and white summer dress
- Plain white or black socks or black tights
- Plain black shoes or trainers
All children are expected to change into their PE uniform for sports activities:
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain black shorts (no other logos)
- Plain black track suit (for outdoor activities if necessary)
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Year 5 only – swimming kits and towel
ALL UNIFORM MUST BE CLEARLY NAMED.
All of our school uniform, with logo, can be purchased from School Trends who offer an online ordering service (www.schooltrends.co.uk). Most high street stores also stock the black trousers and skirts, white polo shirts and royal blue jumpers. There is no obligation for parents to purchase uniform with the school logo.
Any Hijab worn should be plain black, white or royal blue. Sensible footwear should be worn to ensure safety – no open-toe sandals to be worn.